Executive Assistant to the CEO
We're looking for the crazy ones that want to change the world. If you're just looking for a job, this isn't for you.
Newchip is a meta-search engine marketplace to find and compare investments in startups, real estate, robo-advisors, funds, and cryptocurrencies. Our technology consolidates investment opportunities from hundreds of platforms into a single easy-to-use marketplace-- think Kayak or Priceline for investing online. We connect our users to investments based on their interests, preferences, and goals via machine learning algorithms.
We're a veteran founding team with decades of experience, numerous acquisitions under our belts, and we're looking for our next rockstar team member. We recently ranked in the Top 50 Global Startups of 2017 by G-Startups Worldwide, Top 100 VC Backed Startups by Crunchbase, have closed $2M in seed funding, and are continuing to scale and build out our team.
If you're looking to make a difference in the world, we're here to provide the mentorship, leadership, and long-term growth potential to make that dream a reality. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and grow exponentially as an individual and in the company.
Checkout a quick video intro on us here:
Our executives are proven entrepreneurs that need an experienced Executive Assistant who can take initiative and keep them updated and on schedule. This individual will handle a wide variety of situations involving the administrative functions of the office, special initiatives, and other projects in a dynamic start-up environment. The ideal Executive Assistant is responsive, dedicated, timely and thorough and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include such things as managing executives’ calendars and high volumes of email, coordinating with investors and employees, as well as planning travel, conferences and meetings, including preparing appropriate itineraries. Starting salary range between $35,000-$65,000 to start with equity attached as well as vacation and benefits as they become available. This is a high demand, high stress, high performance and high reward based role, thus salary will be reviewed based on performance. Only apply to this role if you already have experience in a high octane startup environment or you can handle the crash course and chaos of it. Must be able to travel with executives.
The interview process is as follows:
First round: application and resume review.
Second round: group interview (we will invite those that are selected from the first round).
Third round: One-on-one interview with the Executive team.
- Plan, organize and coordinate complex calendars with constant change
- Schedule meetings, engagements and daily activities as needed
- Organize all correspondence received by the executives via all channels
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare travel itineraries
- Must be available to assist with travel emergencies or other urgent issues that occur outside of normal office hours
- Assist with presentation preparations and meeting materials
- Attend meetings and capture takeaways when requested
- Handle confidential/sensitive information and documentation
- Organize occasional company events for investors and staff
- Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience supporting C-Level executives.
- Experience working for a start-up is highly preferred
- Proven success prioritizing work and successfully completing while maintaining composure in a fast-pace environment
- Tenacious follow-up skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in an ever-changing environment
- Must be highly organized and able to work independently with minimal direction/supervision
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and exercise sound judgment, discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Accurate, with strong attention to detail and proven problem-solving skills.
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Demonstrated computer skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Moderate lifting up to 20 pounds as frequently as needed to move objects
- Dexterity to write and manipulate computer keyboard and mouse;
- Ability to hear and speak clearly
- Body mobility to stoop, kneel, bend and reach
- Competitive paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Industry competitive salary + equity stock options
- Free weekly lunches, plus endless snacks and drink supply
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Stipend for training and career development
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space