Director/Vice President (VP) of Marketing
We're looking for the crazy ones that are looking to change the world.
If you're just looking for a job, don't bother.
Over 200 million Americans can now invest in startups and there are 100+ platforms in the U.S. alone. We're the Kayak of the industry, consolidating investment opportunities from across the nation into a single easy to use marketplace. We then connect users to investment opportunities using machine learning based on their interest, preferences, and goals. Have you ever watched Shark Tank and wanted to invest in those types of companies? Now you can for as low as $100. Newchip is going to change how millennials invest and we're going to change the world through entrepreneurism. We've built a veteran team with decades of experience and we're looking to expand. If you're looking to make a difference in the world and do something great, we're here to provide mentorship, experienced leadership, and longterm growth potential.
We're looking for a rockstar junior marketer looking to grow and build a world class marketing function at Newchip. Responsibilities include developing and executing the marketing strategy for areas across the company with it's executives, including Enterprise, PR, Product, Sales, and Growth. You will define cohesive messaging and branding, drive marketing strategy, and create top-notch marketing collateral. You will also own the marketing strategy and messaging across Newchip's website, iOS, and Android platforms. This position will be the pillar stone in the stages of building a marketing team to match Newchip's rapid growth.
Salary range starting at $75,000-$130,000 with options for full-time based on experience. Part time and contractor available.
- Collaborate in a fast-paced environment to develop and execute marketing strategy across Enterprise, Product, PR, Sales, and Growth.
- Must be a user acquisition black belt. You will oversee planning and execution of user acquisition efforts, across all channels (social, email, display, etc). Growth hacker mindset preferred!
- Must be a conversion and retention expert. You will oversee planning and execution of user retention and conversion efforts, across all channels (push notifications, social, email marketing, automation, etc)
- Develop the processes, strategies, and quality standards needed to execute and scale the production of world-class case studies, white papers, client stories, videos, and more.
- Work with our designers, copywriters, and developers to deliver perfect marketing campaigns, landing pages, and other tangible deliverables.
- Define world-class quality standards for all Newchip marketing materials and ensure that all deliverables meet these standards.
- Develop marketing strategy and messaging standards across each of Newchip's target audiences and forms of collateral.
- Be a pillar step in establishing the foundation for a high-performing marketing team to scale to match Newchip's rapid growth.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to peers and stakeholders on strategy.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype, Slack, Email, Phone, etc.
- 3+ years of mobile app marketing experience to include strong background in mobile install acquisition, conversion, retention, and worked with apps with traction of 100K users or $1M in revenue or more.
- 3+ years in marketing leadership roles and proven track record in recruiting, building, and leading world class marketing teams to include direct experience developing and executing marketing strategy.
- Experience creating enterprise case studies, white papers, and client stories is preferred.
- Experience delivering marketing materials for B2B professional services is preferred.
- You must be a self-starter with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly with limited strategic direction.
- You must have an exceptional eye for quality in marketing collateral and an unwillingness to compromise on the quality of both messaging and design.
- Experience with the nuances of different forms of marketing collateral and how to adapt messaging and design to each form.
- You must be extremely driven by the prospect of building a high-performing marketing function that scales with Newchip over time.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines while never sacrificing quality.
- Ability to build and scale in a fast-growing company with a focus on execution.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with individuals across a variety of functions.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor first and foremost to thrive at Newchip. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Free Food & Snacks
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Stock Option Plan
- Stipend for Training & Development
- Monthly Investment Stipend