We're looking for the crazy ones that are looking to change the world.
If you're just looking for a job, don't bother.
Over 200 million Americans can now invest in startups and there are 100+ platforms in the U.S. alone. We're the Kayak of the industry, consolidating investment opportunities from across the nation into a single easy to use marketplace. We then connect users to investment opportunities using machine learning based on their interest, preferences, and goals. Have you ever watched Shark Tank and wanted to invest in those types of companies? Now you can for as low as $100. Newchip is going to change how millennials invest and we're going to change the world through entrepreneurism. We've built a veteran team with decades of experience and we're looking to expand. If you're looking to make a difference in the world and do something great, we're here to provide mentorship, experienced leadership, and longterm growth potential.
We're looking for a rockstar junior UX designer to sketch wireframes and design beautiful mockups along with our design team, to then work to implement with our development team. No coding required. Responsibilities include conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. Salary based on skills and experience. Please include a link to your portfolio.
Salary range starting at $60,000-$80,000 with options for full-time based on experience. Part time and contractor available.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Two or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Free Food & Snacks
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Stock Option Plan
- Stipend for Training & Development
- Monthly Investment Stipend